ICES faculty and students are presenting their research at the 2010 Southern Economic Association Annual Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia.
Sunday, November 21, 8:00 – 9:54AM
Session 19F: Topics in Energy, Environment, and Well-Being
- Jason Aimone and Daniel Houser, What You Don’t Know Can’t Protect You: Effects of Avoiding Betrayal on Trustee Behavior
Sunday, November 21, 2:00 – 3:45pM
Session 10H: Are ‘Austrians’ and ‘Behavioralists’ More Friend Than Foe?
- Omar Al-Ubaydli, Does Hayek Travel Well in the Field? (co-authored with Peter Boettke)
Monday, November 22, 8:00 – 9:45AM
Session 04J: Public Goods and Natural Resources
- Seung “Ginny” Choi, Panel Discussant
Monday, November 22, 10:00 – 11:45AM
Session 04K: Political Economy
- Seung “Ginny” Choi, Media Bias and Trust in Government: The Case of Political Propaganda in Indonesia
Monday, November 22, 3:00 – 4:45PM
Session 06M: Market Experiments II
- Omar Al-Ubaydli, The Nature of Excess: Investigating Price Dynamics (co-authored with Michael Price and John A. List)